Abstract and Poster Guideline
Organizing committee welcomes you to the international Rufford Small Grants Conference in Serbia and looking forward to your abstract submission.
The scientific program of the Conference consists of both, oral and poster presentations. We accept abstract for long talks (presented by the first author; maximum of 20 minutes, followed by 5 minutes for questions) and short talks (presented by the first authors or co-authors; maximum of 5 minutes, followed by 2 minutes for questions) as well as for posters.
Please NOTE that number of participants is limited.
Abstract should be submitted via email: email@example.com
Deadline for abstract submission is 30th June 2018 (23:59 CET).
Each abstract will be revised and decision on abstracts acceptance will be made by 15th July 2018 (23:59 CET)
Once abstract is accepted, authors will be informed and must confirm registration by sending an email with Registration form and Collaboration agreement by the 31st July 2018 (23:59 CET) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All accepted abstracts will be published as conference Proceedings.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- abstract must be between 250 and 400 words
- all abstracts must be submitted in English, as a *.doc or *.docx file (PDF is not acceptable)
- use Times New Roman 12, left alignment for all lines (including title, authors, affiliation, text)
- title should be typed in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS, no more than 20 words
- authors format: full surname followed by the initials of the first name. All authors separated by commas (example: Smith J., Johnson W., McGregor I.)
- presenting author’s name (the applicant) should be underlined and bold
- the affiliations of all authors should be included in the abstract, using consecutive numbers in superscript. The format of the affiliation should be: Institution, Department, City, Country
- presenting author must also be the corresponding author. So provide an email address in the line following affiliations (example: email@example.com)
- please use the following page settings: A4, all margins 2 cm
- please use the following paragraph settings: 1.5 lines, no indentation, 0 before and 0 after spacing
- authors are allowed to submit more than one abstract as long they label them properly egg. Smith_oral or Smith_poster
- At the end of abstract include 3 to 5 keywords
Each poster will have assigned ID code. Poster presenters are required to put up their posters at the designated place (clearly marked by ID code). Push pins will be provided on site. Presenters will be required to stand by their poster, and be available for questions and discussion with conference participants during their assigned poster session.
Please refer to the program to determine when poster should be displayed and removed. Any posters not retrieved by this time will be stored at the registration desk until the close of the conference.
- The size of the poster should not excide A0 (1189 mm in height x 841 mm in width).
- The title should be easily readable at a distance of 2-3 meters.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be readable from a distance of 1,5 meters.
- All posters should contain authors and affiliation information.
- All authors are kindly advised to use simple fonts like Arial, Verdana, Calibri, Tahoma…
In addition, delegates are invited to send their poster to the Conference mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a PDF.
Rufford Small Grant Logo and Conference logo for posters are available at link.
NOTE: There is no oportunity to print the posters in situ.